How To Ship Your Cylinder Heads To Us
Yes, we will rework new and used heads that you supply.
Here are a few tips to make sure your heads arrive to us intact.
- Don’t send 2 heads in one box; the box just gets too heavy. This is a sure way for the heads to get damaged.
- Remove the rocker arm studs, guide plates and any valve cover studs. These items will get bent or broken in transit.
- Also, if you are using the small packing “peanuts”, first enclose the heads in a plastic bag; this prevents the “peanuts” from getting lodged in the water passages.
- Call us to get an invoice number before shipping the heads.
- Good boxes to ship heads are sometimes hard to find. If you need boxes give us a call. We will send them to you.
- Consider our “Package Pickup Service”.
Package Pickup Service
To make it easier for you to send in your parts to us for modifications, we can arrange a United Parcel Service pickup for your packages.
Simply have your parts correctly boxed and give us a call. We will arrange for UPS to pickup the boxes from your place of business or home and deliver them to us.
This UPS service often times costs less than taking the packages to a shipping store. We will include the shipping charges on your final bill.