How To Ship Your Cylinder Heads To Us
Yes, we will rework new and used heads that you supply.
Here are a few tips to make sure your heads arrive to us intact.
- Don’t send 2 heads in one box; the box just gets too heavy. This is a sure way for the heads to get damaged.
- Remove the rocker arm studs, guide plates and any valve cover studs. These items will get bent or broken in transit. If you use our boxes this is not necessary.
- Also, if you are using the small packing “peanuts”, first enclose the heads in a plastic bag; this prevents the “peanuts” from getting lodged in the water passages.
- Head boxes for Small Block Chevy size heads are available for purchase on our web site.
- Call us to get an invoice number before shipping the heads.
Cylinder Head Resources Contact Brzezinski Racing Products